A sexy hot Filipina great body and creamy white skin, you can really appreciate her especially a sexy filipina woman with sense of humor and a brainer that every man needs. A hot Filipina with charming energy that will make your eye magnetize all the way.

She is so confident and love all of her photos for FHM online babe August.

Interview from FHM
So, in your relationship, how much of it is serious or all fun?

When we go out with friends, we know its fun time but when we talk about something serious, we leave out all the jokes and it’s fun kasi it’s nice if you find someone who gives you your own space, who lets you do something that you like, and you let him do something that he likes to do. Kumbaga, you have your interests, I have my own interests. So, if I’m doing something I love to do, don’t force me to stop it and I won’t force you to stop what you want to do.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Label Cloud