From US magazine Mariah Carey dressed up like Eminem while filming her new music video Titled "Obsessed".

This sort of revenge against Eminem, it's because Eminem wayback 2001 rapping about Mariah in his song "Bagpipes From Baghdad". Here's the chopped lyric of what we are talking about:

Locked in Mariah's wine cellar all I had for lunch
Was red wine, more red wine and captain crunch
Red wine for breakfast and for brunch
And to soak it up an in-between snack crackers to munch
Mariah what ever happened to us?
Why did we have to break up?
All I asked for was a glass of punch
You see I never really asked for much I can't imagine what's
Goin through your mind after such
A nasty break-up with that Latin hunk
Louis Miguel, Nick Cannon better back the fuck up
I'm not playin’ I want her back you punk
This is Hello Kitty bedspread satin funk
Mixed with Egyptian with the little rappin punk
Zappin Eric Clapton Shaq brings out da crunk
And yeah baby, I want another crack at ya
You can beat me with any spatula that you want
I mean I really want ya bad ya cunt
Nick you had your fun
I've come to kick ya in your sack of junk
Man I could use a fresh batch of blood
So prepare your vernacular for Dracular acupuncture
And here Mariah’s counter punch:
"You're so lame....Ooh boy, why you so obsessed with me? Ohh finally found a girl that you couldn't impress/Last man on the earth/still couldn't get this."
Let see how Mariah's kicking some balls in this music video.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Label Cloud