After Anne Curtis youngest sister Claire died she travel to Hawaii and Thailand by herself for soul searching. She said

"I needed more time for myself kaya I dared myself to go travel alone and do some soul searching. I want to find out for myself kung ano ba ang worth ng buhay ko and where will it lead to.
"Masarap pala ang mag-isa kang bumiyahe. I went to Hawaii and Thailand na mag-isa lang ako. At wala akong reservations na ginawa. Basta I packed my bags and got myself a flight to where I want to go. Bahala na kung ano ang mangyari sa akin, basta I prayed na I would be safe parati.
"It turned out so rewarding kasi I got to do the things I like without the worry na may kasama ka. Bumiyahe ako na walang makeup at naka-simple shirt and jeans lang ako, "
With her experience from Filipino people.
"Nakakatuwa ay naging very helpful sa akin ang mga kababayan natin. Like sa Hawaii, maraming Pinoy doon na nagulat, kasi mag-isa lang akong dumating sa hotel. Sila yung mga nag-entertain sa akin at marami...sila pa yung nanlibre sa akin. Kahit saan talaga, matulungin ang mga Pinoy."
From PEP

After her arrival to Philippines she celebrated her 10th year in show business. And the young Filipina actress thank her supporters especially Viva Artist Agency. And Anne will have a new show The Wedding and the book two of Maging Sino Ka Man.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Label Cloud