Young Filipina actress Toni Gonzaga stated “You see, I want to really keep my private life very, very private,” to the abs-cbn News during the launch of PBB Celebrity Edition 2

The Filipina actress always stay away from showbiz intrigues but was forced to speak regarding to her boyfriend directro Paul Soriano.

Young Filipina actress Toni Gonzaga added "Ayaw ko naman na mabansagan na suplada o maldita just because I don’t answer controversial questions. Gusto ko lang na malaman ninyo na talagang ayaw ko ng intriga."

“It’s not that we don’t want to be written about. It’s just a matter of being spared of intrigues. Things can be complicated when our private lives are taken up in public,"

Toni Gonzaga respect the Press and been friendly since at the she entered the showbiz world.

“I respect the movie press very much. I hope you will also respect my idea of privacy. Paul and I would like to be talked about regarding our performances as talents and not as personal subjects. Sa amin na lang ‘yong nangyayari sa amin sa private,”

Toni Gonzaga and her boyfriend share the same outlook in life that makes them comfortable with each other.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Label Cloud